Our supplies list:
- 4 – Hairpin Legs, in desired height and finish (we chose 16" in jet black satin)
- Live-edge slab
- Orbital sander and sanding discs (we used 80-, 120-, and 240-grit)
- Finish (we went with teak oil)
- Brush or rag to apply finish
- Slices of 2x4s for levelers, if needed (to level out an uneven slab)
- Drill/driver and bit
- Screws (we used #8 x 1-1/4" screws)
- Safety gear such as eye protection, a mask/respirator and gloves
Maker | Semi Exact Team Member
I love using recycled/upcycled material to build beautiful furniture fit for any modern home. Officially, I’m a Semi Exact employee, but tinkering and DIY has been a hobby since childhood. Added dream job bonus: pursuing my love of interior design.
I hope to learn from the many skilled makers out there, and to turn my builds up a notch!