- 2 – Pairs of Hairpin Shelf & Desk Brackets, in desired sizes and finishes (we combined 23" in teal with 16" in turquoise)
- Desk surface of your choice (we used plywood)
- Tape measure
- Circular saw
- Wood glue, if double-layering your plywood
- Orbital sander
- Screws and/or wall anchors, based on your shelf weight and wall material (i.e., drywall, concrete, masonry)
- Drill/driver and bit
- Safety gear such as eye protection, a mask/respirator, and gloves
Jamie Emmanuelli is the Creative Project Manager as Semi Exact. In her down time she spends it with her family and clay! "As a maker and creator, I love to get my hands on raw materials like metal, wood and clay. Semi Exact lets me indulge in these sorts of projects. Each project has its own soul and spirit. I can take a project wherever I want and it will still have a timeless quality.
Another thing I love is the builds are great for almost any skill level. I can keep things simple while building with the family, or go all out on a more sophisticated build when I have more time to myself. Semi Exact will have the right pieces to make it all come together."