What you need to know
What you need to know
Full frame metal table base - The Chassis. Made-to-Order.
Perfect for dining tables, desks, bar-height tables, and other full-frame metal table bases.
Includes Hardware Listed Below:
- Hex screws for mounting
- Screw diameter: 1/4"
- Screw length: 1.25"
- 3/8" bolts: 4
- 3/8" lock washers: 4
- Flat washers: 4
- Plastic Capped Feet
- 3/8" Threaded Inserts and Adjustable Leveling Feet
- Casters (locking or not locking)
- Powder Coated Finishes
Casters will add about 4" in height (3.8") when screwed all the way in. Leveling feet will add 0.25" to 1" to the height depending on how far you screw in the foot.
Finishes from left to right top to bottom - Textured Matte Black, Buttercream, Moondust Grey, Glacier White, Metallic Silver, Lava Red, Casual Turtle Green, Midcentury Blue, Clear Coat, Raw
Clear & Color Powder Coated Products
Our powder-coat finishes are scratch-resistant and rust-proof, so they don't need much care. Just be sure to touch up any exposed steel if you happen to drag them across rough surfaces, such as pavers, or scrape them with something sharp.
Raw Steel Products
Raw steel arrives with a thin layer of residue to protect it from rust while in transit. Sealing your raw steel with wax, paint, or a clear coat will keep it looking its best (or you can let it develop a natural rusted patina).
- We suggest using a paste wax or other sealant for all raw steel legs
- Raw steel legs are NOT recommended for outdoor use
- Apply a rust-inhibitive clear coat rather than wax if using outdoors
- Sprayed finishes work best if you'd like to paint your raw steel legs (use products that are suitable for metal)
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
All items are able to be returned within 30 days from your order as long as they are in new condition. We also accept returns for workmanship defects within the lifetime of the product. Learn about our warranty here.
Any item can be returned in new/unused condition and in original packaging. Returns are accepted within 14 days of delivery
- Returns requested within 14 days of the delivery date and in original packaging, that are unused, will be accepted.
- Our original shipping and delivery fees are not refundable.
- Returned goods have a 30% restocking fee.
- There is a flat rate $35 return label cost for orders of $250 or less, for orders of $250 or more the return shipping will be at cost. If you’d like to use your own label feel free to do so and see below for shipping instructions.
Unfortunately, we are not able to accept returns at this time for international orders.
Damage happens, and we will make it right! If your order arrives damaged or defective just let us know within 14 days of delivery. Email photos of the damage along with the packing slip to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here for our Terms of Service
Policy On Changing, Modifying or Canceling A Current Order
If you have an order with us and would like to make a change or cancel, we’d love to accommodate. We highly encourage you to reach out as soon as possible. Your order is custom and we want to make it perfect for you!
With a custom piece, once we start on it, it can only be made in your specific dimensions. To modify or cancel an order already in production creates waste in material and labor. We know talking about fees is no fun, yet it is a reality and changes mid production incur real costs. We have kept these fees low and kept them in line with reflecting the efforts of our team's professional work.
Here are the windows within which we accept changes/modifications and any fees associated.
Hairpin Legs/ Hairpin shelf & desk brackets, floating shelf brackets, bent flat bar brackets with and without lip:
- 24 hours, free of charge.
- Changes after 24 hours will have a change/ cancelation fee of 25%
Flat Bar, Tube Steel, Spider Legs, Platform Bed, Bedframes, Full frame metal bases, and other made-to-order items:
- 48 hours, free of charge.
- Changes after 48 hours will have a change/ cancelation fee of 25%