3 x 3 Square Table and Bench Leg
What you need to know
What you need to know
These tube steel legs feature a bulky, modern look. Mix and match surfaces and seating for an eclectic vibe, or opt for using our Live Edge slabs!
Our Square Legs are hand-crafted from 3" x 3" recycled tube steel in our Nevada factory.
With a clean, strong profile, they suit a variety of styles including modern and industrial. Each Square Leg is engineered to hold up to 400 pounds of weight.
Square Legs are available in a full range of sizes, making it easy to find the perfect fit for your project. Choose from 10" to 40" heights and widths, available in 1" increments.
Casters will add about 4" in height (3.8") when screwed all the way in. Leveling feet will add 0.5" to 1.5" to the height depending on how far you screw in the foot.
You can attach your Square Legs with just a few simple tools. Position them flush with your surface, or move them in from the edge. With preformed slots, they're easy to attach. Here are a few basic steps to help you get started.
- Turn your project surface and the Square Legs upside down. Place the legs on top of the surface, and use a tape measure to position them where you'd like them. (Be careful to keep the legs steady.) Mark each slot with a pencil, and add the leveling feet, if desired.
- Remove the Square Legs and pre-drill holes through each pencil marking into your surface. (Pre-drilling makes things easier and helps avoid damaging your surface material.)
- Reposition the Square Legs and drive fasteners through each hole. Fasteners will need to be long enough to account for the thickness of the base and about half the surface. (If attaching legs to concrete or metal, use concrete or metal fasteners.)
- Confirm the Square Legs are securely attached, then turn your project right side up. (Have someone help you lift larger projects to prevent pulling fasteners out of the surface material.)
Clear & Color Powder Coats
Our powder-coat finishes are scratch-resistant and rust-proof, so they don't need much care. Just be sure to touch up any exposed steel if you happen to drag them across rough surfaces, such as pavers, or scrape them with something sharp.
Raw Steel Care
Raw steel arrives with a thin layer of residue to protect it from rust while in transit. Sealing your raw steel with wax, paint, or a clear coat will keep it looking its best (or you can let it develop a natural rusted patina).
- Raw steel legs ship with wax for sealing
- Apply a rust-inhibitive clear coat rather than wax if using outdoors
- Sprayed finishes work best for paint or clear coat (use products that are suitable for metal)
Shipping and Returns
Shipping and Returns
All items are able to be returned within 30 days from your order as long as they are in new condition. We also accept returns for workmanship defects within the lifetime of the product. Learn about our warranty here.
Any item can be returned in new/unused condition and in original packaging. Returns are accepted within 14 days of delivery
- Returns requested within 14 days of the delivery date and in original packaging, that are unused, will be accepted.
- Our original shipping and delivery fees are not refundable.
- Returned goods have a 30% restocking fee.
- There is a flat rate $35 return label cost for orders of $250 or less, for orders of $250 or more the return shipping will be at cost. If you’d like to use your own label feel free to do so and see below for shipping instructions.
Unfortunately, we are not able to accept returns at this time for international orders.
Damage happens, and we will make it right! If your order arrives damaged or defective just let us know within 14 days of delivery. Email photos of the damage along with the packing slip to email@example.com.
Policy On Changing, Modifying or Canceling A Current Order:
If you have an order with us and would like to make a change or cancel, we’d love to accommodate. We highly encourage you to reach out as soon as possible. Your order is custom and we want to make it perfect for you!
With a custom piece, once we start on it, it can only be made in your specific dimensions. To modify or cancel an order already in production creates waste in material and labor. We know talking about fees is no fun, yet it is a reality and changes mid production incur real costs. We have kept these fees low and kept them in line with reflecting the efforts of our team's professional work.
Here are the windows within which we accept changes/modifications and any fees associated.
(Change/modification fees must be paid over the phone at the same time as requested. Fees will be deducted from the subtotal and all shipping costs will be fully refunded if canceled.)
Hairpin Legs/ Hairpin shelf & desk brackets, floating shelf brackets, bent flat bar brackets with and without lip:
• 24 hours, free of charge.
• Changes after 24 hours will have a change/ cancelation fee of 25%
Flat Bar, Tube Steel, Spider Legs, Platform Bed, Box Bed:
• 48 hours, free of charge.
• Changes after 48 hours will have a change/ cancelation fee of 25%